Edukey and GDPR
Edukey fully complies with the current DPA, and holds Cyber Essentials Certification. However, we are reviewing everything we do to ensure we fully comply with GDPR and the more stringent data protection requirements it brings.
We have already started our GDPR compliance process:
- Our Leadership Team (CEO/CTO and Business Manager) are fully aware of the new GDPR regulations and the impact this is likely to have on both Edukey and our clients
- We have made all our staff aware of the new regulations through GDPR awareness sessions
- We are conducting an audit of all personal data we hold or process, including where it comes from
- We are reviewing the legal basis for all personal data processing to ensure we are compliant and to ensure that, if required, we have the appropriate consent in place
- We are reviewing and updating our policies and procedures to ensure that we comply with all the rights of individuals under GDPR including processes for secure data deletion, handling Subject Access Requests etc.
- We have data protection by design throughout our processes and we will continue with this policy. We are also conducting new Data Protection Impact Assessments across the company.
If you have any questions or comments surrounding this, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via our normal support channels, i.e. 01348 800 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.